I am an independent practitioner working from Claremont Psychology Service.
I work hard with all clients to develop a safe, therapeutic and comfortable space to talk through issues. My approach is thorough, patient, client focused and practical. Therapeutic approaches may include attachment, emotion focused processing, cognitive behaviour, dialectical behaviour and scheme therapies. Other approaches and referrals may be used where appropriate based on a thorough assessment of individual needs.
Experience & Areas of Therapy
I have worked as a Clinical Psychologist for many years within both public and private sector roles. I graduated with a Masters in Applied (Clinical) Psychology from Murdoch University after completing an Arts Degree and an Undergraduate in Psychology.
I am skilled and experienced in treating a range of issues and conditions though areas of particular interest include:
- Sexual abuse and trauma (including mood disorders, PTSD and relationship issues)
- Disability (adjustment, grief and loss)
- Eating and Body Image Disorders such as Body Dimorphic Disorder, Bulimia, and Anorexia Nervosa
- Adolescent Issues such as self-harm, bullying and socialisation problems
I also have demonstrated skill and experience effectively treating:
- Depression and low mood
- Anxiety, Panic and Stress
- Personality and relating disorders
Please call 0419 549 066 or email me during normal business hours if you would like further information regarding what therapeutic options are available to you within this service. Or check out my tip sheets and videos for an online approach.